Sep 27, 2021
In this episode of the Legal Tech StartUp Focus Podcast (www.legaltechstartupfocus.com/podcast), your host, Charlie Uniman, interviews Jeremy Small, CEO of Jameson Legal and Jon Bartman, Head of Jameson Legal Tech, a division of Jameson Legal (www.jamesonlegal.com/jameson-legal-tech). On its website, Jameson Legal Tech describes itself as follows: “With a focus on Legal Tech software sales and strategic advice, as well as Legal Tech recruitment, our specialist team is a trusted adviser to Legal Tech Vendors as well as In-House and Private Practice Legal Operations departments.”
Here are the highlights what Jeremy, Jon and Charlie discussed during this episode:
- How did Jameson Legal Tech “grow” out of Jameson Legal?
- Just what kind of services does Jameson Legal Tech offer the participants in its two-sided market (as of today, those participants consisting of: (i) legal tech companies that need assistance in their marketing and sales efforts and (ii) law firms and in-house legal departments looking to license legal tech software solutions)? What additional services is Jameson Legal Tech considering offering in the future?
- Which legal tech companies currently comprise Jameson Legal Tech’s software solutions platform?
- In what markets does Jameson Legal Tech currently offer its services?
- What accounts for today’s interest in the creation of, and participation in, legal tech marketing consortiums like Jameson Legal Tech?